The Kerbmate Machine is backed by a 1 year manufacturer’s warranty. The original Richard Eggleton design, copied by other machine manufacturers and still a strong performer. This machine comes complete with three molds and six hand trowels. A quality machine NOT made in China (like others.)
- Engine: Honda GX100 3HP Gas
- Gearbox: 40:1 Helical gear
- Drive/Extrusion: Single drive compaction with Ram on track
- Wheels/Tires: 3 pneumatic 10.5″ tires with ball bearing wheels
- Controls: Vertical and Lateral height adjustments
- Steering: Adjustable radius Tie rod with “Easy Steer” radius lock.
- Molds Attachment: Easy removeable and interchangeable molds.
- Line Guide: Drop pointer for straight and level curb lines.
- Dimensions: 28″ x 23″ x 33″
- Weight: 190 lbs.
- Speed: Up to 14 feet/min
- Molds included: 3 popular curb molds
- Warranty: Manufacturers 1 year warranty
Kerbmate Curbing Machine Features:
- Quality Honda GX100 3 HP Ecotec Gas engine
- Honda engne manufacturers warranty
- Full one year machine warranty
- Proven original Richard Eggleton undercarriage and mechanical design.
- Variable curbing speed
- Larger tires for easy operation in all terrain; 10.5 inches.
- Third wheel for easy movement
- Handles aggregate up to 3/8″
- Includes drop pointer for straight and level lines
- Lateral slip steering adjustment
- Double drive compaction like PRSting
- Zinc plated undercarriage. Longer life and less maintenance than others
- Flip-over height aduster handles allows close access to walls and fences.
- Steering mechanism allows tighter turns and locks allow one man curbing machine operation. – no employees.
Free Trouble-shooting & Advice Toll Free Hot-line available throughout USA and Canada , via our (920) 212-2872
free-call service, where you can speak personally with an experienced machine operator.