The Mower Edge profile is the original and popular landscape edging shape with a two tiered upper surface for the ease and convenience of running a lawn mower wheel along. Being more difficult and time consuming to incorporate patterns it is less popular with today’s discerning buyers. Every Edgemaster Profile is carefully manufactured to exacting standards with two accurately formed hand trowels included with each different mold. These “full over” hand trowels exactly match the shape of the mold and allow easy smoothing of the curb surface or spreading of slurry.
Edgemaster Mower Edge Profile Features
- Big 7″ wide curb design for much greater strength and durability.
- Double Ended for Right and Left Handed operation.
- Two full over trowels (Right and Left handed)included.
- Ergonomic comfortable handles on each trowel.
- Fully powder coated for corrosion protection and easy cleaning.
- Single point attachment for fast interchanging of molds.
- Trowel handles do not overhang edge of trowel for butting up to walls etc.
- Flares added on leading edges of trowels for easy operation.
Free Trouble-shooting & Advice Toll Free Hot-line available throughout USA and Canada , via our (920) 212-2872 free-call service, where you can speak personally with an experienced Edgemaster consultant.