The Lane Divider profile is used either in Parking Lots as a divider between areas or as a wheel stop. This profile can also be used as a tall landscape curb where retaining soil in a garden bed is an issue. Every Edgemaster Profile is carefully manufactured to exacting standards with two accurately formed hand trowels included with each different mold. These “full over” hand trowels exactly match the shape of the mold and allow easy smoothing of the curb surface or spreading of slurry in either direction.
Edgemaster Lane Divider Profile Features
- Big 7″ wide curb design for much greater strength and durability.
- Commercial size at 6″ tall for all parking lots and driveways.
- Flanged attachment one end as profile is symmetrical shape.
- Two full over trowels included.
- Ergonomic comfortable handles on each trowel.
- Fully powder coated for corrosion protection and easy cleaning.
- Single point attachment for fast interchanging of molds.
- Trowel handles do not overhang edge of trowel for butting up to walls etc.
- Flares added on leading edges of trowels for easy operation.
Free Trouble-shooting & Advice Toll Free Hot-line available throughout USA and Canada , via our (920) 212-2872 free-call service, where you can speak personally with an experienced Edgemaster consultant.