The Car Park profile is the most commonly used curbing around Parking Lots. Substantially stronger than others with a 7 inch wide base the Carpark curb is also used often as a wheel block. The face of the Carpark curb can also be stamped with the Edgemaster stamp patterns. Every Edgemaster Profile is carefully manufactured to exacting standards with two accurately formed hand trowels included with each different mold. These “full over” hand trowels exactly match the shape of the mold and allow easy smoothing of the curb surface or spreading of slurry.
Edgemaster Car Park Profile Features
- Big 7″ wide curb design for much greater strength and durability.
- Commercial size at 6″ tall for all parking lots and driveways.
- Double Ended for Right and Left Handed operation.
- Two full over trowels (Right and Left handed)included.
- Ergonomic comfortable handles on each trowel.
- Fully powder coated for corrosion protection and easy cleaning.
- Single point attachment for fast interchanging of molds.
- Trowel handles do not overhang edge of trowel for butting up to walls etc.
- Flares added on leading edges of trowels for easy operation.
Free Trouble-shooting & Advice Toll Free Hot-line available throughout USA and Canada , via our (920) 212-2872 free-call service, where you can speak personally with an experienced Edgemaster consultant.