Edgemaster has been setting standards for decades with exceptional and easy to use features. With numerous patents, innovation and constant development, Edgemaster remains the first choice among curbing professionals. Electric power is clean, convenient, quiet, economical and by far the most popular choice. Great for using indoors, (at trade shows) and where noise is a consideration. Minimal maintenance too! Gas Power is also available.
Every Edgemaster is available with your choice of residential and commercial curb molds and can also be fitted with an unlimited number of custom molds. Edgemaster does it all – from lighted curb and attractive stamp impression curb to commercial parking lot curbs.
Edgemaster EM800 Electric Features
- Electric 1HP Farm Duty motor provides ample torque and legendary power for any project. Silent, pollution-free operation
- 2 Year unlimited manufacturers warranty. INCLUDES all components. Spare parts and profiles available ex-stock in USA, Australia, Canada and many other locations.
- Edgemaster’s exclusive 50% guaranteed trade-in value means lower cost to trade up to latest technology and greater long term machine value
- An advanced and patented pendulum mechanical action means fewest moving parts of all curbing machines for ultimate reliability. No track and trolley maintenance problems!
- The unique design and perfect balance of the chassis and pendulum action, ensures the smoothest finished curbs and is the easiest machine to operate.
- Edgemaster’s KERBGLIDE chassis design incorporates a perfect mass to surface area ratio. This creates smooth, even curbs regardless of uneven terrain.
- EDGEMASTER offset compaction chamber is optimized for Right Handed operation, even against walls, posts and fences, but by simply reversing the profile the machine is equally at home running left handed.
- Steering tiller is reversable and interchangeable for both right & left handed operation. Excellent for one man curb laying operations