CADET is our Economy Landscape Curber and popular because of it’s quality and superior features. Not suitable for commercial curbing but can use the full range of Edgemaster landscape molds. Powered by an economical 2.5HP Honda GXH50 engine. Cadet also features Edgemaster’s modern and efficient Pendulum Action Drive.
Edgemaster Cadet Features
- Accepts all Edgemaster landscape curb molds up to 7″ wide.
- Lightweight, easy to handle and load.
- Fixed height adjuster struts
- Patented Pendulum Mechanical Action means fewer moving parts. No “track and trolley” maintenance problems and no undercarriage required.
- Removeable transporter wheel.
- Drop pointer for straight and level curb lines.
- Offset compaction chamber is optimized for Right Handed operation, even against walls, posts and fences but by simply reversing the profile the machine is equally at home running left handed.
- Steering tiller is reversable and interchangeable for both right and left handed operation. Excellent for one man machine operation
- Three Pneumatic tires.
- Operator can adjust steering “Toe-in Angle” without tools on the move. Necessary for easy operation in certain situations.
- One year manufacturers warranty.
- Easy Clean powder coat finish. (Not paint.)
- Built-in level for accurate side adjustment.
- 7″ wide curbs mean stronger, more attractive and the most durable landscape curb in the world. Less problems and – Happier customers.
- Every profile (or mold) is supplied with two full width hand-tools to suit each profile. One RH and one LH. Each handtool has a special ergonomically shaped handle for effortless trowelling.
- CADET profiles are easily changed (in 10 seconds) with a single attachment point – Happier workers.
- CADET does not require any changing of under-carriage for mold changes. Saves time and money.
Free Trouble-shooting & Advice Toll Free Hot-line available throughout USA and Canada , via our (920) 212-2872 free-call service, where you can speak personally with an experienced machine operator.